Accident and Incident Forms

We don't wish an accident or incident to happen to any of our employees or equipment; but if it does, each employee must document the accident or incident as best possible.  That includes taking photographs, getting names of witnesses and filling out one of the forms available below.


Nebraska Accident Reporting Form
Use this form when you have a vehicle accident. Use this form even if the accident happens in some other state. We can transfer the accident information to the proper form after the accident.
NE Accident Report Form.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [256.5 KB]
Print | Sitemap
© Lagoon Pumping and Dredging, Inc. • 402-563-3464