Lagoon Pumping & Dredging is always looking for good reliable employees to help us meet and exceed our customers expectations.
We are also looking for good leaders capable of leading a shift or crew once they have sufficient experience to do so. We are a fast growing company and have many good leadership opportunities that exist now and we are training for future crews and shifts as they are being organized and trained.
If you are currently working as a pumper and wish to upgrade to a company with a better opportunity, we welcome your application and can fast forward you to our highest paying leadership positions.
We pump agriculture, municipal, industrial and commercial lagoons throughout Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Colorado.
Wages are $40,000 to $50,000 per year (Additional wages for experienced pumpers, shift leaders and foremen). Motel is paid for and large meal allowance provided in addition to your wages. Lots of overtime, 13 hour days, 6 days a week. Home visits are allowed inbetween your job assigments.
Farm, agriculture or heavy equipment experience required. Need to write and speak English; bilingual a plus. Premium pay for those who hold a CDL (Commercial Drivers License).
Full time position, some insurance benefits (no medical) with paid vacation and 6 paid holidays. Immediate openings available.
Fill out application and submit to: PumpingDredging@Yahoo.com or info@LagoonPumping.com
We will call you for a phone interview. If it seems you are a good fit for our company we will arrange for our Director of Operations or CFO to interview you in person near your home location.
Requirements for Employment:
• Are you a hard working individual?
• Are you willing to work as a manual laborer?
• Can you lift 80 or more pounds?
• Do you have a valid regular government issued drivers license? (CDL drivers get bonus pay)
• Can you write, communicate and speak using understandable English?
• Are you a US Citizen with a Social Security number? Or do you have papers that allow you to legally work within the United States?
• Do you have the ability or willingness to learn how to operate agriculture tractors and equipment?
• Can you up climb up and down tractor steps and equipment?
• Are you mechanically inclined or have an interest in learning how to maintain our pumping equipment?
• Are you willing to travel and be gone from home up to 30 to 60 days at a time?
• Are you willing to work 13 hours per day for 6 days each week?
• Are you honest, dependable, responsible, reliable and always show up to work on time?
• Are you drug free and can pass pre-employment and periodic drug tests?
• If you answered YES to ALL of the above questions, you may apply for a lagoon pumping position. Immediate openings are now available.
• Interested in our employmnent opportunity?
• Apply by downloading application and permission to check information forms.
• Fill out application and permission form and either mail it or email it to our office:
Lagoon Pumping and Dredging, Inc.
4015 South 9th St.
Columbus, NE 68601
Office: (402) 563-3464
Emails: PumpingDredging@Yahoo.com or Info@LagoonPumping.com
• All applicants must submit to a drug test before hiring. • All employees subject to random drug testing.
• Any employee who is found to use, possess or distribute drugs will be immediately terminated. • Lagoon Pumping cooperates with local law and drug enforcement agencies.
• Lagoon Pumping is an equal opportunity employer. • We will consider all applicants; even those with less than perfect background history. Everyone deserves a second chance.
• Lagoon Pumping cooperates with Immigration and I.N.S. agencies and only hires US Citizens or other individuals who have papers to legally work within the USA.