Continuous flow drag line injection is the fastest and most economical way to get your lagoon effluent and manure slurry to agriculture fields.
• Can be pumped many miles to fields
• Nutrients injected into the root zone of crops
• Minimal compaction of the soil
• Minimal disruption to producers operation
• Reduced odor and fly problems
• 1 million gallons or more pumped per day
• Vertical and Horizontal agitation to suspend bottom solids
• Pumping heavy solids is our specialty
• No job too big
For list of all our services click on links on the side bar or click the button below.
As a producer of manure and wastewater you have many options available to you for cleaning out your lagoons, settling basins, and ponds. When looking at all the alternatives and all the vendors for each alternative it is sometimes hard to know who to choose.
This article will give you some of the points of differentiation between custom lagoon pumpers and hopefully that will give you some ways to compare and decide what is the bests fit for your situation.
Lagoon Pumping & Dredging, Inc.
Call the Representative for your Area:
NE, SD, IA, MO, East KS: (402) 270-1366 (Brian Jakub)
TX, NM, OK, CO, WY, MT, West KS: (763) 355-4099 or (806) 683-5553 (Steve Larson)
Main Office: (402) 563-3464
Lagoon Pumping &
4015 S 9th St
Columbus, NE 68601
NE, SD, IA, MO, E-KS
TX, NM, OK, CO, MT, WY, W-KS
Or use our contact us form.